King of Seas might not have fairly gone down in addition to Team17 and 3DClouds had hoped when it launched earlier within the yr on console and PC, with some critical grind holding it again, however with the introduction of the brand new Monsters Replace, seafaring adventurers not less than have one thing in place to assist maintain issues recent.
Rolling out for all gamers on Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, PS4, Nintendo Swap and PC who have already got entry to King of Seas, the Monsters Replace will convey forth new quests and creature encounters, together with amended (simpler to finish) questlines, high quality of life enhancements and even mouse assist for these on PC.
The brand new cargo is being offloaded into 3DCloud’s pirate motion RPG at this time, giving gamers much more cause to go off on the excessive, procedurally generated, seas, as they work to clear their title and interact in some strategic naval fight. Why? Effectively, to allow them to grow to be the true king of the excessive seas.
The factor is, the monsters of the deep are awake, they usually’re hungry with the brand new replace triggering and summoning legendary sea creatures together with a Basilisk, Abyssal Fish, Cursed Golem, and Kraken for gamers to struggle and loot.
The replace additionally consists of:
- Guardian sharks and crabs that defend treasure and shipwrecks
- Pleasant encounters with whales and killer whales out within the open ocean
- Modified necessities for some questlines making them simpler to finish
- Mouse assist on PC so gamers can navigate the menus, shoot cannons, and transfer the digicam with a mouse.
- Huge high quality of life enhancements to make the King of Seas expertise higher than ever.
Full patch notes for the King of Seas Monsters Replace will be discovered on Steam however that is rolling out to a format close to you proper now. You’ll clearly want a duplicate of King of Seas handy to ensure that all of it to work.